Date(s) - January 17, 2018
11:30 am-1:00 pm
Devon Tower, 50th Floor
$50 for nonmembers
$35 for members
Kitt Letcher, President/CEO of Better Business Bureau of Central Oklahoma, will be our speaker in January.
About Kitt Letcher
Kitt Letcher is the President and CEO of Better Business Bureau of Central Oklahoma.
About the Better Business Bureau of Central Oklahoma
BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. We do this by:
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Encouraging and supporting best practices by engaging with and educating consumers and businesses
- Celebrating marketplace role models
- Calling out and addressing substandard marketplace behavior
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses and charities
BBB sees trust as a function of two primary factors – integrity and performance. Integrity includes respect, ethics and intent. Performance speaks to a business’s track record of delivering results in accordance with BBB standards and/or addressing customer concerns in a timely, satisfactory manner.