Make a Difference in People’s Lives —Including Yours!
Now is the Time to Capitalize on your Sales and Sales Management Experience with Sandler!
Sandler Training® Sales Executives may come from many different fields, but they seem to share a common goal — their desire to make a change and to be in control of their future. Ask yourself if these characteristics fit you. If they do, it’s time to take the next step.
I have a passion for sales. ☑
I want to control my future. ☑
I want to control my income. ☑
I want to spend more time with my family. ☑
The corporate rat race is no longer satisfying for me. ☑
I love to develop / train and help people make a difference in their lives. ☑
Sandler Training by Custom Growth Solutions seeks a Sales Executives to take the next steps in successful sales careers. As Sales Executive for this authorized Sandler franchisee, you will have an immediate opportunity to transform your clients’ Sales, Management, and Leadership Processes. Explore this career-changing Sales Executive position which will increase your income, expertise, and influence in the world of Sales, Management, and Leadership Development.
You are also at the forefront of a business niche that is growing exponentially, with the support of a pioneer and leader in the training industry.
The Sales Executive role provides
- Support and training
- Multiple streams of income
- Uncapped Income Potential
- The ongoing support from an office that is consistently ranked among the top of the Sandler Training 250+ locations
- Global network of trainers
To the right candidates we offer:
- Base plus commission with 1st year on-target earnings of $60,000 to $80,000
- Uncapped income potential with 2nd year on-target earnings of $100,000+
- Freedom from the corporate ladder and work/life balance with earning potential north of $250,000
- Benefits package including health, dental, 401K,
- Simply the best continuous sales training available
- Speaking engagements
- A proven platform – Sandler Training – to help others learn how to become better
- Positive, high-achieving work environment
The ideal candidate will have had success:
- Selling a conceptual product or service to executives
- Being a top performer wherever you worked (or has their own consulting firm)
- Passionate about Sales, Management, and Leadership Development
- Passionate about personal development and ongoing learning
- A will to win
- The discipline to succeed
Sandler Sales Training: This is a customizable training program that is combined with consulting and coaching for companies that wish to improve their sales culture and sales results. Your clients’ employees will learn prospect, qualify and close opportunities. They will learn the attitudes, behaviors and techniques to sell effectively at the enterprise level and master the competencies of call management, opportunity management, account management and territory management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously prospect for new business on a daily basis
- Learn the tools and the processes that have made Sandler Training successful
- Establish and achieve the metrics established in your “cookbook”
- Become a certified Sandler representative
- Track all sales data
- Become an expert in public presentations and sales training
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years successful sales, customer service or management experience
- Ability to work without supervision (after training period)
- Excellent written, oral communications skills
To apply for this job please visit www.new-hire.com.